Thursday, January 3, 2013


1. Explain the process you went through to develop your drawing.

i first had to outline the parts where is showed the darkness, i then colored the back sheet all with my pencil. after that i went back over the drawing and colored over it and then i put value in it. It then turned out very well.
2. Explain how you found the different values in the portrait?

I looked at the face in many different ways and had to find the darkest spots. When I found the darkest spots i colored the side where the sun is shining the least and colored that dark. When i finshed that i lightly colored the place where the sun is shining the most.

3.  Did you achieve a full range of the different values within your portrait?  How?

yes, i colored the darkest spot really dark and i added value to everything even the lightest spot. I also made sure that the shirt had alot of value to it. I made sure every little detail was perfect.
4. Describe your craftsmanship.  Is the artwork executed and crafted neatly?

i think it went great. I tried my very best to make sure the values were good. I think i messed up the smile to.

5. List any obstacles you had to overcome and how you dealt with them.

i dont think i had any obstacles. i mean it wasnt the best artwork but i think i did pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment